What are Micro weddings and are they different from elopements?
Micro weddings are basically small weddings. They still have the same principals that larger weddings have but at a much smaller scale. So if you can imagine a big wedding being 100+ guests a micro wedding may only have 25 or less guests (The max amount of people allowed at event during Covid-19).
- You can create something beautiful with amazing vendors.
- You can save money or splurge a little more on to have a luxury styled wedding look.
- Worry less if you’re the kind of couple who doesn’t like to be the center of attention. Having a more intimate wedding can help ease your anxiety.
- You can customize your wedding and make it much more intentional.
- Abides by all of the covid rules of today.
Elopements consists of you, the bride and groom, officiant, and photographer. It’s an intimate moment between you and your partner. Think of courthouse weddings. Most of the time it’s just you and your partner in front of a judge. This doesn’t mean that they cannot be equally as beautiful as a micro wedding. You can choose a place outdoors and have a beautiful backdrop. Have champagne ready for you and your partner. Just because you are eloping doesn’t mean that it can’t be a planned out date just like a micro wedding or wedding.
- You can have a beautiful location and backdrop that is eye catching.
- Because you are not worrying about the cost of a large wedding you can splurge on the wedding dress of your dreams, same goes for the groom.
- You and your partner are almost completely alone (except the officiant and photographer) so you can enjoy and let go in showing your love for one another without more eyes looking at you.
- Travel to your honeymoon can be a non-stressful event since you can focus your funds on travel instead of a huge wedding.
- Instead of spending thousands of dollars on a wedding you can spend that money on purchasing a house or saving it for anything else you would love to do together as a married couple.
There is no right or wrong way to celebrate your love. Big wedding, small wedding or eloping, the outcome is the same, you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend.