It’s your wedding day!! The day you have been dreaming about since you were a little girl. Being a recent Bride myself, and having a fun and semi-hectic time getting ready Im sharing 5 ways you can celebrate moments before you walk down the aisle.
- Get yourself some breakfast! Yes it might sound redundant to say, but oftentimes when we are nervous, we skip the most important meal of the day. Today is not that kind of day to forget, trust me this might be the only meal you might have for hours depending on how long your ceremony and photos might take. So make sure to grab a Starbucks tea or coffee and a Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Sandwich! (My fave!)
- Have a Wedding Day Playlist on your phone! Fill it with both happy and romantic songs that will help you get even more excited about seeing your partner walking down the aisle. Sing and Dance with your bridesmaids or loved ones and stay in a beautiful state. It’s your big day celebrate it every moment you can.
- Have a glass of Champagne or Fruit Infused Sparkling Water! Get the party started early. This is a joyous moment in your life have a glass and enjoy!
- Send your groom a little text message letting him know how excited you are about becoming his wife!
- Take a Deep breathe and relax. Whatever is gonna happen will happen, there’s no need for you to think about anything other than the love you have for your partner. Things may not go as planned, the linens or the flowers may not have come out exactly how you wanted, but remember why you’re here in the first place. To marry your best friend and have fun with your friends and family.