Don’t think you need personal brand photography? Girl, I am here to tell you that, if you are an Entrepreneur who sells a service or product, you need personal brand photography. When I started posting professional images of myself, I saw my business grow tremendously. I received more inquiries, more engagement on social media and most importantly my business revenue increased allowing me to go full-time in my business. if that’s not enough to make you invest in a personal brand photography session, here’s 5 more reasons.
1. Save Time – Instead of spending hours going through your phone or old hard drives looking for photos to post or trying to get the best image that represents your brand and messaging the best.
2. Look like an expert, instead of an amateur – You look professional because your photos are professional. First Impressions are EVERYTHING!
3. Build Trust & Credibility – Your brand is personable, relatable and familiar.
4. Visual Content that stands out – No more stock photos that get little to no engagement.
5. Strategy & Confidence to show up in your business consistently through social media, email marketing & etc. ⠀
If brand photography saves you time, improves your perceived value and can help you connect with your target audience to make more sales then why are you still waiting for the right time? Let’s connect I’d love to help you plan your strategic personal brand session that will bring you a return on investment back in 60 days or less.
Be the first to comment