1. Tell us a little more about your business and what you do
I am an independent real estate broker, located in the South Bay area. I specialize in working with Seniors, as well as handling Probates, Divorce, Relocations, Investors, Downsizers, Move-up buyers, and 1st-time homebuyers.
2. What makes you stand out from your competition? (Think your uniqueness/specialization/strategy/personality)
I pride myself on handling every client with integrity, honesty, and respect. The end goal is to provide an excellent customer experience each and every time and to resolve any issues along the way. I have been told that I have a calm and patient demeanor, which is not always easy in this fast pace, driven industry. My focus is always on the client and their need. If there is something I don’t have the immediate answer to, I will confer with my team of associates and come up with the answer.
3. Why did you decide to do a branding session?
It was time to upgrade my imagery as well as my marketing to include social media, (where I’ve been lacking) to reach more potential clients that are willing to work with me.
4. What kind of images were you hoping to receive and how were you planning to use them?
I wanted professional images to use for my website, print material, and social media marketing.
5. What was your favorite part of your branding session?
My favorite part of the branding session was getting to know myself more through my meeting with Brittney. She asked a series of questions that required me to go a little deeper within to find what I really want for myself and the growth of my business.
6. How did Brand Coaching help you get clear on your business goals?
Writing down my annual goals and then chopping them into smaller pieces, such as daily and weekly tasks, helps to manage and keep on track to reach my monthly and quarterly goals. One of the things I must get clear on is, delegating stuff I’m just not good at. To realize that I am not operating as a team of one but of many.
7. Would you recommend a branding session for other small businesses?
I would definitely recommend a branding session for other small businesses. Being seen on purpose is a crucial factor in the success of any business.
Be the first to comment