Reshape the nation is a movement of individuals working to house the most vulnerable folks in our nation while creating wealth through real estate and entrepreneurship. Advocacy through influencing national policy is also a priority of the movement.
There is space in this movement for all community stakeholders who are willing to contribute their gifts to improve housing, wealth creation and advocacy in black communities across the nation.
1. Tell us a little more about your business and what you do?
We coach entrepreneurs to open, maintain and find funding for homeless housing sites.
2. What makes you stand out from your competition? (Think your uniqueness/ specialization/ strategy/ personality)
There isn’t much competition. In this field, people are keeping the information to themselves. So we are responding to an untapped market.
3. Why did you decide to do a branding session?
We needed images that would reflect our brand and all that it is from business savvy yet feminine.
4. What kind of images were you hoping to receive and how were you planning to use them?
We were hoping to receive strong images that will help us attract our target population.
5. What was your favorite part of your branding session?
The studio work was our favorite. I also enjoyed pre-production process. Brittney was very organized.
6. How did Brand Coaching help you get clear on your business goals?
It helped us organize our thoughts and get it on paper.
7. Would you recommend a branding session for other small businesses?
Definitely, it was fun to work through our vision for the brand and see it come to life.