1. Tell us a little more about your business and what you do.
I’m a Homeownership Expert, I help people looking to buy, sell, or invest in Real Estate. I assist people with finding great lenders that can help them refinance, or get pre-approved to purchase a home. I also run comparable sales information for clients to help determine the value of their homes.
2. What makes you stand out from your competition? (Think your uniqueness/specialization/strategy/personality)
I stand out because of my attention to detail, my years of experience not only with selling homes, but previous experience with mortgage servicing. I am able to help sellers that may have to do a short sale on their home, or be in foreclosure. I also specialize in working with military families, and families relocating within our area, or out of our area.
3. Why did you decide to do a branding session?
It was way past time to update my photos, and as my business continues to grow, I felt it was important to not only take photos but to update my entire branding. Also, because I rank within the Top 3% of Realtors, I know this will help me stand out amongst my peers.
4. What kind of images were you hoping to receive and how were you planning to use them?
Fun photos as well as professional photos. I plan on using these photos in print materials and social media, for marketing.
5. What was your favorite part of your branding session?
Getting glammed up, and dressed up, and just being the center of attention for a moment. We all need to feel special, appreciated, and beautiful. This session did all of that. The session also made me proud of being a female entrepreneur being able to treat myself and up my game.
6. How did Brand Coaching help you get clear on your business goals?
It helps me see what I am doing right, and what I should adjust and change. It helps me to have assurance in what I am doing.
7. Would you recommend a branding session for other small businesses?
Be the first to comment